Premier Dermatology, Ltd. offers a full array of dermatological services to help you maintain healthy skin. You can read more on this page about specific services.
We can assist in the diagnosis and treatment of virtually all skin conditions you may have. General dermatology services include the treatment of both children and adults. A sample of the conditions that we treat include:
- Mole checks / skin cancer screenings
- Skin cancer
- Eczema and other rashes
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis - in addition to prescription treatments, we offer T.R.U.E. TEST® allergy testing
- Psoriasis (we offer a range of options, including excimer laser treatments and injectable biologic medications such as Stelara, Humira, and Enbrel)
- More "exotic" conditions such as dermatitis herpetiformis, lichen planus, granuloma annulare and bullous pemphigoid. If you don't know what you have, we will help you reach a diagnosis
Dr. Ellerbroek has been practicing for several years and has performed thousands of surgical cases. His expertise includes the following:
Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- For the treatment of basal and squamous cell cancer located primarily on the face. As the only provider performing this in the region, Dr. Ellerbroek is pleased to offer this service to his patients. Mohs surgery has become the gold standard for the treatment of facial skin cancers due to its exceptionally high cure rate and ability to leave a smaller scar.
Skin Cancer Excisions
- Conventional excisions are typically done on cancers on the body. This includes the treatment of basal cell cancer, squamous cell cancer, and melanoma.
Excision of benign lesions
- Includes the removal of cysts, moles, and various other lesions.
Our aesthetic offerings are regularly growing, so be sure to check back periodically for new services:
Sciton BBL Broadband Light
Sciton BBL is a best-in-class light-based technology that sets new standards for treating skin conditions associated with aging, active lifestyles, and sun damage. It can treat the following conditions:
- Pigmented lesions (eg. freckles, age spots, melasma)
- Vascular Lesions (eg. small blood vessels, rosacea, flushing, angiomas)
- Forever Young BBL™ treatments can change gene expression associated with aging, making the skin look clearer, smoother, and much younger (10 years younger in published studies).
- See Before and After Photos Here
- Sciton BBL is a best-in-class light-based technology that sets new standards for treating skin conditions associated with aging, active lifestyles, and sun damage. It can treat the following conditions:
Helps stimulate collagen production, which can treat the following:
- Acne scars
- Stretch Marks
- Enlarged Pores
- Facial Wrinkles
- Improvement of Skin Texture
- Helps stimulate collagen production, which can treat the following:
Permanent Hair Reduction
- Any area of the body can be treated. The most common areas are the armpits, chest, legs, and back.
- For the treatment of frown lines, crow's feet, and forehead wrinkles.
- A hyaluronic acid filler for the treatment of nasolabial folds (the deep lines that run from each side of the nose to the corners of the mouth)
- Obagi Products
- Elta MD Products
Benign Lesion Removal
- Includes the removal of benign moles, cherry angiomas (red blood vessel growths), seborrheic keratoses (age spots), and dark spots. Occassionally can be covered by insurance if the lesions are changing or having symptoms.